Tuition fees contribute to paying the expenses of the choirs and are necessary to ensure the high quality of AAYC’s program.
- Tuition is paid annually and determined by choir placement. Concert Choir: $750. Descant Choir: $500.
- Tuition includes rehearsals, instruction, concerts, an AAYC T-shirt, music folder and all choral music for the season.
- There is an additional one-time fee of $75 for uniform rental.
- Need-based scholarships are available. Learn more about scholarships in the Auditions drop-down menu.
- A non-refundable deposit, which will be applied directly to the tuition payment, is due July 15.
- Tuition must be paid in full by Workshop Day (our season “kickoff”) in mid-September. Special payment plans are available by contacting the administrator directly.
- Tuition is non-refundable after Workshop Day.