The Ann Arbor Youth Chorale exists to enrich artistically the lives of children, their families, and the community through choral music performance.
The AAYC Goals
- To foster the personal and social growth of choir members and promote their sense of self-worth, accomplishment, and pride.
- To attain the highest level of excellence in public and recorded performance.
- To offer membership to children of all racial, cultural, religious, and economic backgrounds.
- To increase the quality of singing in area youth choirs by providing an organization which augments the available choral experiences.
- To contribute to the cultural life of Ann Arbor, the State of Michigan, and the nation.