The Ann Arbor Youth Chorale’s mission is to transform young lives and enhance the cultural life of Southeast Michigan through music education, performance of quality choral music, and collaboration at the highest level of artistic expression– all in a safe, inclusive environment.
Many thanks to Drinkmate for sponsoring our program printing for the Spring Concert! We’re most grateful to Douglas Wang and his family for their generous support.
Now you can enjoy carbonated drinks at home, any time, and at a discounted price. Drinkmate offers a special discount to online shoppers. When you visit www.idrinkproducts.com, enter the code “drinkmate2019” and you’ll receive a $20 discount when you purchase their product!
If your company, firm or department would like to sponsor a concert or other event (Auction/Chorale Cabaret, Performance Tour, Movie Night, etc.), please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out AAYC’s Silent Auction online at https://www.32auctions.com/AAYC2019! Find unique and exciting items centered on local sports, museums, food, salon treatments, original artwork, theater, music, memorabilia, plus:
- The AAYC Memory Quilt, “Remember Me Singing” – perfect for your chorister
- A delicious and beautiful cake made specially for your event: birthday, anniversary, graduation, whatever you dream up!
- Three-course dinner created by the winner of “Chopped Junior”
- Local restaurant gift cards
- Concert and theater tickets, including UMS, Detroit Symphony, Penny Seats, Purple Rose
- Lessons in voice, piano and other instruments
- Crafts and learning game for kids
- Sports memorabilia
- Jewelry that’s perfect for Mother’s Day!
- Home brew created just for you
- A beautiful stained glass mosaic
There’s so much available on our auction website. Bidding is easy, and ANYONE can bid. It’s fun too!